1. Use a presentation clicker (and master all its functions).
2. Ensure your SlideDeck has no more than three words per slide – quality images instead of text are always preferable.
3. Speak to the audience, not the screen.
4. Someone will ask for the room to be dimmed to see the slides better. Avoid this.
5. Ensure the slides tell a story.
6. Try to tell the story without slides.
7. Run through the presentation onsite before presenting.
8. Hide and cover all cabling.
9. Avoid using transitions.
10. Use a consistent format across the entire slide deck.