Free Printable Lesson Starter Topic: GRAFFITI
Some great investigative worksheets on the cross-curriculum topic of Graffiti. Here I have used student interest in the topic to explore various cross-curriculum areas such as math, social science, debate, visual arts, and history.
I find the cross curriculum nature of these units provide so many learning opportunities.
The packs covers the following topics:
– Street Artists such as Banksy
– School policy on dealing with graffiti
– Investigation on graffiti removal products – reading a chart
– Experimenting in Street Art
– Art v Vandalism arguments
– Creating a Tag
– History of Graffiti
– Graffiti Poetry Response
This is NOT a course in Graffiti, but rather a stimulus pack of activities that uses various skills to investigate the topic of Graffiti. Suitable to Middle Schools Students in both interest and ability level.
Go here to see the full pack